Throughout our vibrant 28 year history the Foundation has effectively communicated safety and crime prevention concepts through performance-based education to millions of WA children.
But we're not sitting on our laurels. Like most successful organisations the Foundation continues to evolve and meet the challenges and needs of young people today through a range of new products and services.
We invite you to browse this site and discover some of the ground-breaking programs the Foundation now delivers in supporting children and youth across Western Australia.
A blast from the past
Click on the video below to watch the 1989 news coverage of the launch of Constable Care in WA!
And the range of services we offer now...
Click on the video below to see an overview of the Foundation's exciting and effective programs
About the Foundation's logo
At the same time, the hand also represents the five key activity areas of our Foundation:
- enabling young people’s exploration of important crime prevention, safety and mental health issues through theatre-in-education programs
- creating innovative online interactive crime prevention and safety videos for youth audiences
- delivering best-practice lost child services at community events
- providing much-needed comfort packs to children in crisis
- developing children’s understanding of road and transport safety through our experiential learning Safety School program
The jigsaw piece within the logo represents the shaping and problem solving nature of the Foundation’s harm prevention work with young people, helping them solve the safety, crime prevention and ethical challenges that face them in their daily lives.
Constable Care Child Safety Foundation is a Registered Harm Prevention Charity on the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission Charity Register. Click on the logo to view our charitable status and financial statements.